Registration & Tuition
Policies & Guidelines – UPDATED JUNE 2018
We are proud to announce our latest update, Dance Quest International has put into practice an easy, fast, and secure way to complete the Policies & Guidelines packet by logging into your account and consenting via electronic signature. No more paper agreements!!!!
Dance Quest International wants to keep you in the loop!
Please make sure to join us on Facebook and be sure that you are on our email list to get all the latest updates on classes, open classes, events, master workshops, fees, reminders, cancellations, etc. We will also have displays throughout the DQ Studio with reminders and important dates.
The Front Desk will be open Monday & Wednesday 3-8pm and Tuesday & Thursday 4-8pm and Saturday 9:30-11:00am. Parents, please make sure to take care of all business issues during our Studio Hours or please call Dance Quest at (813) 842-1687. Be sure to leave a message if you reach our voicemail with your name, your child’s name, and a phone number we can reach you.
-A non-refundable annual registration fee is due per dancer in order to secure each participant’s position in our program.
*Individual Annual Registration: $35
*Family Annual Registration (2 or more siblings): $65
Monthly Tuition (per student)
$60/month (1 class each week)
$115/month (2 classes each week)
$165/month (3 classes each week)
$215/month (4 classes each week)
$265/month (5 classes each week)
$315/month (6 classes each week)
Breakdown for Multiple Class Discount (per enrolled child):
$60/month 1st class
$55/month 2nd class (must be the same child)
$50/month 3rd & 4th class (must be the same child)
$115/month for a class that meets twice a week
$60/mo + $120 costume fee + $30 recital fee
$60/mo + $120 costume fee + $30 recital fee
Class/meeting once a week:
$60/mo + $120 costume fee + $30 recital fee
Class/meeting twice a week (Example: Ballet Intermediate 1):
$115/mo + $120 costume fee + $30 recital fee
- Your first tuition installment payment is due per class per dancer at the time of registration to secure each dancer’s position in each class.
- Tuition is due on the 25th of each month beginning July 25, 2018 (for August) through May 25, 2019 (for June). Tuition is a yearly amount divided into 11 equal payments.
- Dance Quest strongly encourages all families to enroll in our Recurring Payment System. This option is available in the “Payment Info” section during your ONLINE registration process. It is your responsibility to keep your credit card info updated and follow your account online.
- Monthly tuition WILL NOT be pro-rated. It will always remain the same regardless of holidays or the number of weeks in a given month.
- Tuition fees are to be paid monthly and ON TIME!!! A $15 late fee will be applied to your account on the 1st of the month.
- Any non-payment after the 10th of the month may result in the automatic removal of your dancer from our roster. Full month tuition and the $15.00 late fee will be required to reinstate the dancer’s placement in class(es). It is your obligation to contact us if there are extenuating circumstances.
NSF on paper checks, auto-debit, or auto-charge payments will incur a $35 NSF fee and must be resolved within 10 days of receiving NSF notice.
If withdrawal from a class is necessary, you are required to give Dance Quest International, Inc a completed 30-day Notice Withdrawal Form. This form can be completed at the studio or printed from our website and returned to our studio. You are still financially responsible during that 30-day period. Your tuition is non-refundable.
Dance Quest will assume that each registered student will be performing in the June 2019 Recital. Upon registration, a costume fee of $120 (per dance class) will be automatically applied to your account for each class that your child is taking. A $30 Recital Fee will be applied for each student.
For your convenience, this will be divided into three payments:
- $75 Non-refundable Costume Deposit (per class) due by September 25, 2018. LATE FEE will be applied on October 1, 2018.
- $45 Costume Balance (per class) due by January 25, 2019. LATE FEE will be applied on February 1, 2019.
- $30 Recital Fee (per student) due by April 25, 2019. LATE FEE applied on May 1, 2019.
As an added convenience, our system will allow you to pay any amount towards your Costume/Recital Fees to accommodate your budget.
You are responsible for paying the SPECIFIED AMOUNTS BY THE DUE DATES!!! Avoid late fees… pay on time!!!
Costume(s) are required for your dancer to participate in our RECITAL PERFORMANCE, JUNE 2019.
Costumes are made to order and take 8-16 weeks to produce. Costume orders must be placed BEFORE Christmas Break, therefore, your $75 NON REFUNDABLE costume deposit must be collected NO LATER October 1, 2018.
If for some reason the participant is not planning to complete the year or participate in the Recital, you must complete, sign, and submit the RECITAL WITHDRAWAL FORM prior to October 1, 2018.
Recurring credit/debit card payments are recommended. Should you choose not to set up recurring payments, it’s your responsibility to review and understand our tuition payment policies.
Dance Quest International, Inc. honors major holidays but will no longer follow the exact Hillsborough County School Calendar. The monthly fees have been set with this in mind. Therefore, there is no absentee credit for these days. When participant is absent from his/her class(es) we cannot reschedule a make-up class. Please contact us for any extended absenteeism (Illness/Injury). A doctor’s note is required for monthly tuition to be pro-rated for classes that need to be dropped due to medical reasons.
Class Cancellations due to Weather
Dance Quest International, Inc. DOES NOT make-up classes due to acts of God (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, ETC.) Though we will check with local school districts, it will be at the discretion of the directors that we close the studio or cancel classes. We will send updates via email and social media in the event of a closing or late start due to weather related issues. Please follow us on Facebook (Dance Quest Page & Dance Quest International Group).
Credit will be issued when a schedule change is initiated. Credits may be applied to any Dance Quest Class tuition and must be redeemed within one (1) year.
Refunds are issued only if and when you are unable to find a suitable replacement class when Dance Quest International cancels a class due to low enrollment.
A class minimum of eight (8) must be reached.
2018/19 Full Annual Tuition Promo (per student)
Pay your Full Annual Tuition before the 1st class in August and receive a discount of ONE MONTH’S TUITION!!!
Please contact us at DanceQuestAccounts@gmail.com for any other type of class or multi-class discount breakdown.
- Respectful behavior towards your teachers and your fellow students is expected. We want everyone to treat each other with complete respect and love.
- No candy or gum chewing in any class.
- Hair must be secured up off of the your neck and away from your face in all classes. Hair must be secured into a proper, clean, Ballet Bun for all Ballet Classes. Please bring your own supply of hairbands and Band-aids for your dance bag.
- Jewelry should not be worn to dance class. Stud earrings are acceptable.
- No one is allowed in class other than dancers.
- Only water bottles are allowed in the studio/classrooms. Please be certain that your name is labeled on your water bottle! All other food and beverage items must be kept in the cafe area. Please bring your own supply of spoons and forks.
- NO cell phones may be brought into the studio/classrooms by students and all cell phones must be turned down in the cafe/lobby area as to not distract from classes.
- Please use the restroom before class.
- Shoes and proper dance attire is required. (Reference our DQ Dress Code)
- Please clean up after yourself in the classroom/studio, lobby, and patio.
- Supervise young children at all times and please clean up all messes left by your children or family.
- No foul language or gossip of any sort is permitted at any time at Dance Quest International, Inc.
- Label your items so your belongings won’t get lost in the shuffle.
- Please keep toys, bags, shoes, and other obstructions off the floor to prevent injury to others.
- Dancers are to be picked up promptly following classes and at no time are allowed to leave the facility to go shopping in the area without a parent or guardian or permission from a parent/guardian.
- IF you have any questions or concerns, please discuss them with the directors or instructors when it does not interfere with classes. We are always interested in improving our dance education programs and every suggestion will be taken into consideration.
- Parents should call the studio ahead of class time to let us know if a student will not be in class.
Dance Quest is committed and strives to provide excellence in dance education in an atmosphere of encouragement.
We want to maintain a clean, friendly, family-orientated environment.
The policies and rules are to ensure that all dancers get the dance education that they deserve.
We hope you enjoy your Dance Quest experience and look forward to a fun and exciting dance year!